Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice for dealing with how I know people at work are going to react when I show up with a black eye?

I'm a cashier in a hardware store. Makeup doesn't hide it. THANX.Any advice for dealing with how I know people at work are going to react when I show up with a black eye?
1. Tell the simple truth.


2. Say you don't want to talk about it.


3. When I'm not in the mood for discussing things, I tell an outlandish story that's obviously false with a very sarcastic tone. People tend to get the hint.





When a woman gets a black eye, people make automatic assumptions that are sometimes hard to change.Any advice for dealing with how I know people at work are going to react when I show up with a black eye?
i've tried covering up a million black eyes, and to be honest, nothing really works!! just make up a really drastic story
makeup wont hide an abusive relationship...if its something from a sporting thing - behonest - and im sure people will understand...not everyone can catch a baseball like a pro
umm there hard to hide unless your wearing sun glasses or a hat make up will work a little bit but it does depend on how you got it i hope you not in a bad relationship or anything but just tell them its not a big deal but if there is something going on do me a favor and tell some1 im sure your a sweet person and no 1 deserves that but if not then good luck with the black eye im sorry that you have 1
Well they're all going to want to what happened. Hopefully you're not in a bad relationship or something like that. Hope it heals quickly, dear.
depends on what its from
Everyone will ask what happened, the question is how will they react when you tell them how you got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment