Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on how to begin a wholesome diet for my family?

hi i was wondering how to begin a diet of more wholesome foods for my children. i know this sounds bad but i do not know where to begin. we eat too much processed food and I am looking for more natural foods to offer. any web sites or ideas? thanksI need advice on how to begin a wholesome diet for my family?
Nature's Promise has a lot of good foods that aren't too expensive. Also Kashi has amazing food, they have crackers and granola bars made from really good ingredients. Also, get a lot of fruit- a variety, like grapes, strawberries, bananas, pears, raisins. And yogurt is really good too, I personally like Stonyfield because they're all natural yet still taste great. All kinds of beans are good, as well as cereals with a lot of fiber. Oh and carrots with a little bit of a low-fat dressing. And organic fig newtons.


Don't cut out all fat though, it's important for satiety factor and for hormonal functions.


Sorry I recently tried this too and I've felt so much better, it's amazing how many good foods are out there when you really look.


Really, anything is fine in moderation.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment