Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am a taekwondo player.i cant control my anger easily.i tend to loose my temper please advice me how i can c?

i am a taekwondo player and i know that it is dangerous to fight with peopls. but i tend to loose my anger fast. i know i m wrong, and i always try to think my self that i should not do that.please suggest me how i can be friend with peoples even they make me angry. pls. don't mind for asking tha same Q. but i did not get a good suggestion.I am a taekwondo player.i cant control my anger easily.i tend to loose my temper please advice me how i can c?
You have heard the meditation bit.


I like Adrenalin. And I like feeling in control.


Every time you get angry,and there are no consequences.


You get a positive reinforcement that it is ok to get angry.





If you are serious about this.Then retrain your self to direct your anger.


And create a cost,pain to anger.





Or get a different master/instructor that can teach you control.





Or understand your trigger ,and how why you get angry


http://ezinearticles.com/?Anger-Manageme鈥?/a>I am a taekwondo player.i cant control my anger easily.i tend to loose my temper please advice me how i can c?
try meditation.and see it's only you who can control yourself so determine and head forward.
I would advise first and foremost you visit and anger management therapist, since they are trained to help people deal with this as their speciality.





However, whats important is not to try and forget anger, but to experience and control it. Anger management is called 'management' and not 'removal' for a reason. Anger is normal, healthy even, but violent outbursts aren't healthy and can have disastrous consequences (such as prosecution).





The process mainly is:





1. Identify what situations cause you to become angry, and try to understand why





2. Learn how to deal with these situations. If its a extrospective thing, such as people trying to intimidate or challenge you, learn the social skills you need to defuse conflicts like this. Other exercises, such as breathing deeply and counting to ten before you decide to react to an angry situation, are often prescribed.





3. Practice. Look back at the situations you had in step one and try to imagine how you would deal with them differently to if you had before.





Again, this is just my novice-level advice, a qualified anger management therapist would offer something much more sophisticated, though in a similar format.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment