Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will someone give me advice on how to have sex correctly so that I can for sure have a baby??

My husband and I have done sex together 5 times. Once I get pregnant, though, it always turns out to be a miscarriage! My husband and I REALLY want a baby and I have asked my doctor what to do and he says to keep on trying. Are we doing something wrong trying to have a baby during sex? Would you kindly give me some advice on how to so sex very carefully so that we can for sure have a baby? Thank you very much!Will someone give me advice on how to have sex correctly so that I can for sure have a baby??
do a handstand for half an hour after he comes in you so it helps the sperm travel up you more efficiently.Will someone give me advice on how to have sex correctly so that I can for sure have a baby??
I don't think this is a real questions but...





Get a better doctor. There is obviously something wrong with the way your system is working and you should be tested. It could be resolved with some medication or proper diet...





Do you really want to keep putting yourself all these miscarriages?
Doggy style!
make sure you have sex on the 10th, 11th,12th, 13thth, and 14th day after your period starts, thats when your most fertile! good luck, and my cousin was'nt suppose to have kids but wound up having 2 in 10 years so like the doctor said keep trying!
there isnt a correct way
According to all of your other questions, you already have about 5 kids.





Get off this board and get help for your fetish issues. You're sick.
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE TROLL
Only a few hours after posting this question, you posted three questions about spanking your daughter who went from being 10 years old to 13 years old in about an hour. Either people in your family age very rapidly or you are, as we commonly refer to it here, a ';troll';. Get off of mommy's computer and go back to your coloring books.

No comments:

Post a Comment