Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I want to open a women's clothing store. Does anyone have any advice on how to get started...money & location?

I've tried online, it doesn't work for me... I've spoke to several local clothing store managers and they've all said they bring in about $1000 per day on the weekdays and $2,000 - $5,000 on the weekends... Somebody please help, I need to know where to begin???I want to open a women's clothing store. Does anyone have any advice on how to get started...money %26amp; location?
Did they tell you whether they were making a profit or not. You would first have to determine whether it would be worthwhile. You need to have experience in running one or hire a key employee that does.





As for money, you can try to get loans from family / friends use credit cards or find an investor / bank loan. The last two could be very difficult if you don't have a lot of experience in the field. You will need a good business plan.





As for location, you need to compare several with the cost of rent vs expected sales. This way you can figure what will return the most profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment