Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on how to lose the weight from having a baby!?

I had my son a year ago and now that it's summer time I want to look good in a bathing suit again. Does anyone know some great thigh and tummy exercises or any other ways to lose the weight? I have a treadmill but have heard that walking/running doesn't always work for the baby fat. Any help would be appriciated. Thank you!I need advice on how to lose the weight from having a baby!?
try pilates. it worked very well for me. running will help some but tae-bo and pilates are probally going to be better and you will get faster results.I need advice on how to lose the weight from having a baby!?
diet and exercise always wins the day. Congratulations on the baby I am sure he is keeping you busy and fit
i know a diet kit or program or whatever you call it... i just ordered one today. i heard from my friend because she used it after she had her daughter. it's called ';reset'; ... it's a 5 day program thing... the set comes with shakes and those bars or whatever. still not sure but my friend used it and she lost about 6 pounds the first week. maybe you can read about it at http://livehappy.usana.com cuz that's where i ordered it from. it's under the category macro optimizers i think.
Eat healthy exercise but with a personal trainer or all else fails surgery but that would be a last resort. Feel good about yourself put bikini on anyway and strut your stuff!
When reaching up above your head, every time, make sure your tummy muscles are tightened. And while standing at the sink or anywhere, remember to hold them in, hold for five seconds or so, then release. Do this for several repeats. Your tummy muscles have stretched out, just like your skin has. These ';exercises'; have worked for me. Now, I just have the proud-mama belly, but it's smaller than it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment