Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Someone please give me advice how to get rid of the horrible scars I have on my legs from mosquitoe bites?

Last summer we had a bad out break of mosquitoes by my house. my legs suffered the worst because I'm allergic my skin is extremely sensitive and no matter what i tried to do not to scratch them it didn't work. I tried all of the repellents and it seemed to make them worse. I tried anti itching creme, benadryll pills, and the stuff you put on kids to keep them from itching i can't remember the name but it didn't work.


Now I have ugly scarred legs and i'm embarrased to where shorts so i just wear capris. and it's getting really hot here and i would love to wear shorts.


anyone have any suggestions as to how to reduce the scarsSomeone please give me advice how to get rid of the horrible scars I have on my legs from mosquitoe bites?
I notice that the best way to get rid of my scars is to get a good tan! I know it sounds silly, but it really works. The scars are almost invisible due to the tan and then in the winter they come back lighter every year. So, go lay out by the pool and if anyone asks, just say its for your health!! ;)Someone please give me advice how to get rid of the horrible scars I have on my legs from mosquitoe bites?
Getting a tan makes them pop out more. i tried it. i have the same exact problem! everyone tells me to use coco butter and they will go away

Report Abuse



Plain and simple butter from the fridge will work. It will take several weeks of having butter on your skin. I grew up in northern Minnesota and that's what my grammy did for me.
There are creams in the pharmacy in the aisle with bandages and first aid. There are different kinds but basically they will say for the treatment of scars. Some of them come in bandage form. Try treating your legs. I would suggest a mild self tanning cream, but you may end up scratching that depending on what's in it. Just know that all of us have a scar or something somewhere that we are embarrassed of.
Get MiraCell!!!!!! It completely dissolves scar tissue; It's all natural, and reasonably priced. It has done some amazing things, I've seen. You need to check this out!! You'll love it!!!


Link below to see what MiraCell does, but you can order it through them or buy it at any drug store. Its 10.00 for a 1/2 oz. bottle, but it lasts forever!!!! Good Luck girl
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment