Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can anyone give me any advice on how to stay out of a too deep sleep?

I used to sleep lightly enough that if you wee in the same room and spoke softly, I'd wake up. Now when I sleep, it's all I can do to wake up. I have a nearly 12 month old baby, and a 9 year old who sleeps the same way I do. I'm worried that if my husband had to leave overnight and there was a fire he'd come home to find no home and no family. I hate to admit it, but I can sleep through just about anything. If anyone has any advice for me, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.Can anyone give me any advice on how to stay out of a too deep sleep?
I also can sleep through any thing and I mean anything!But when my wife goes away I hear everything.I can hear the kids get outta bed ,the whole shot.When she leaves some thing must tell me ';well its up to you now ';and I hear everything.When I know someone else is around for back up I sleep like a log, Snoring and all!!Can anyone give me any advice on how to stay out of a too deep sleep?
try taking naps in the afternoon with the kids,so your not as tired at night.
buy yourself an alarm as loud as the one SPONGE BOB is using..

No comments:

Post a Comment