Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice on how to revise for German GCSE?

I need to revise for my mocks in december but im not achieving what i should be in GermanAny advice on how to revise for German GCSE?
Don't get a third-party disk to learn German, it might not have what you need. The most important things to revise/learn are these





1. Grammar (for speaking and writing if you do a writing exam on your board)


2. KEY WORDS/Vocab (SO important. On AQA [my exam board] you got a booklet with all the words they will use, so you don't learn stuff that won't come up)





Another good thing to do is practice with a friend. Do a sort of mini-mock exam with them and give each other advice.


If all else fails do as many past papers as possible, I'm sure your teacher won't mind giving you some. Sure it's extra work, but it's worth the effort.Any advice on how to revise for German GCSE?
You could try buying one of those Learn German disks that you put onto the computer, or buy the CGP GCSE German book which you can purchase from places like WHSMITH. I have just done my German exams and i actually found my school text book the most helpful..

No comments:

Post a Comment