Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need advice on how to prepare myself at my second interview at Kmart?

First of all don't listen to ignorant people who has not a clue on working or anything else for that matter. I would say be yourself. Sell youself and let them know the things you will bring to the company to improve it.I need advice on how to prepare myself at my second interview at Kmart?
omg! i have no clue..but i have a interview on wednesday! boy im soo nervous..i thought they just have one interview..how was the first interview? please i will like to know please. i cannot email or aim you, you can look on my profile..my yahoo is mafiammafia@yahoo.com..please add me and tell me how the intervie went. Thanks.I need advice on how to prepare myself at my second interview at Kmart?
what the **** second ******* interview at kmart ehhhh,.....kmart who works there!

No comments:

Post a Comment