Monday, August 23, 2010

Could someone give me advice on how to use the wii remote in Mortal Kombat for Wii?

I follow the instructions, but it doesn't work very well. I have been using my gamecube controller but I want to be able to use the wii remote well. Is there a special way to hold it or...Could someone give me advice on how to use the wii remote in Mortal Kombat for Wii?
you really just have to practice the movements are subtle I had a hard time at first until I realized I was doing way too much movement ....I'm great at it now but I spent hours practicing hope this helps.Could someone give me advice on how to use the wii remote in Mortal Kombat for Wii?
As your doing the motions, you have to be perfectly timed when pressing the B button. Pressing it before or after the motion will not perform the moves.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment