Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can someone please give me some advice on how to break up with my fiancee , when he doesn't wont to let me go?

He is very decided that he wont let me go, and he has turned my entire family against me. I don't know what to do, how to make him understand that I don't love him anymore and that he can't keep me against my will.Can someone please give me some advice on how to break up with my fiancee , when he doesn't wont to let me go?
I'm guessing your family are turning against you because they like your fiance, although they're not the ones that have to spend the rest of their lives with him, are they? Ultimately they should want you to be happy, and if they don't then do you really need people like that in your life? I would kindly tell your fiance that although you still think of him fondly, you no longer feel the same as you did and it wouldn't be fair on either of you to go ahead and get married, knowing it wouldn't be a marriage based on love. You would both end up very unhappy, and could end up hating each other. He has no choice but to let you go, and if he refuses to leave you alone then take out a police injunction on him. That should keep him away and if it doesn't he'll end up in prison! He is behaving the way he is now because he loves you and doesn't want to live without you in his life, but in time he will get over you and move on. Everyone has been there haven't they, when you really like someone but the feeling isn't reciprocated? You think you'll never get over that person, but you do and you find someone better suited to you. You have to be straight with this guy, and be firm- no ';one last night together'; or anything else that could give him false hope. In time, everyone will move on and accept this, and you will be happy. Good luck.Can someone please give me some advice on how to break up with my fiancee , when he doesn't wont to let me go?
These people are controlling and dangerous. What the hell is wrong with your family. File a formal complaint (police) Keep looking for help until you get someone to listen. Try these people.





http://www.helpabusedwomen.org/





http://www.safe4all.org/resource-list/in鈥?/a>


scroll down to see lidt in U.S.





They should be able to give you direction.


Get the hell out of there these kinds of people can kill





http://www.google.com/search?q=murder+su鈥?/a>
why did your family turn against you for being engaged to him, if theres a good reason see it too and tell him thatm but do not turn against him if it's gonna be the biggest mistake of your life, but dont stick either for the same reason
throw his stuff out or move out your self.... your family will eventually stop hassling you (and if they don't then forget them)





the only person you have to live with for the rest of your life is your self so you might as well make your self happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment