Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday is my last day at my job. Any advice on how to handle my RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL bosses?

They're horrible and I know they'll act like jerks (being rude, demanding, and ignoring me when I leave).Monday is my last day at my job. Any advice on how to handle my RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL bosses?
Be nice,dont sink to their level.Rude and ignorant people never know how to handle a smile. (Especially a knowing one).While giving back what they have given you might seem good at the time you will get more satisfaction by treating them well when you leave as that will really throw them off.Good Luck.Monday is my last day at my job. Any advice on how to handle my RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL bosses?
just say good bye and move on.
Be nice. You made need references.
leave with dignity. You never know when you'll need them for something, even though you think you won't. Life is long
Hey!,if they don't like it ooooooooooh wellll!Let them all take turns kissing you a#$ goodbye!
Something tells me that you will have this same problem again.
POLITELY and PROFESSIONALLY ... you are better than they are, and you might have to use them for a reference whether you like it or not at some point in the future. Besides, you'll be setting a good example, and it sounds like they need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment