Monday, August 23, 2010

Help can somebody give me advice on how to make my waves look cleaner?

I'm trying to get better at popn'/tutting/waving and my moves seem to be weak and unrealistic i work on it EVERYDAY but there is no improvement. any advice we help thank you. :)Help can somebody give me advice on how to make my waves look cleaner?
Ey, well, i learnt Poppin', tutting, waving and locking from a couple of my friends who were more experienced than i was. Maybe find a couple of mates who know what their doing and get them to show you the way they do things.


You tube has some pretty sick vids too. I learnt mostly from the internet and then i practised and practised till i got it down pat.





Here's a few links that might interest you...


www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpWhOw9WPYc


www.youtube.com/watch?v=grA6x4jX-n4





Dunno if this will help.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment