Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can someone give me advice on how to study withought getting distracted?

im a teen who tries to study but i just cant concentrate because of distractions like girls,sports and stuuf ..... how can i just force myself to study properly ????








please help my my board exams are starting on march 4thCan someone give me advice on how to study withought getting distracted?
I had the same problem(even now sometimes).To get rid of distractions what i did during my board exam(last year) was-i decided not to watch tv for jan,feb and march,i decided not to use the internet too.I will tell u how-just imagine urself writing the exam with confidence,imagine coming out of the hall happy,imagine how happy u will be when u get the results.Just think ';if i am not going to study i am the one who will suffer,all the distractions will not help me during my exam';.If u r really dedicated i am sure u can overcome these distractions.All the Best!!Can someone give me advice on how to study withought getting distracted?
Once you have a distraction problem, like me, its hard to get back.


It take a lot of self dicipline and will.


Just sit down, in your room.


Leave cellphones, electronics, phones, computer, off and lock your door.





study, study, study.


if you get tempted to leave, tell yourself you cant
Masturbate before studying, disgusting but it will relax and get your mind off the girls and sport for half an hour, then put in some ear plugs
Do Pranayam and Yoga for concentration.
Think about why you are studying and what would be consequences of not studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment