Monday, August 23, 2010

Please I need an advice? How to get rid of this car?

I have a 1999 honda prelude with 190,000 I know is high still runs good





I owe $4700





I want a car with fewer mileages and I know that the car is not worth that much! I can't get another car if I don't get rid of it!





So do you have any advices..


can you Transfer the car to another person?


can you go to your bank and have that bank finance another person!Please I need an advice? How to get rid of this car?
I'd pay your about $500 for that car.





Now you have to find $4200 of your own money for me to get my title for my newly purcahsed car.





See how this works?





Good.Please I need an advice? How to get rid of this car?
If the car isn't worth $4700 how are you going to get anyone interested in buying it? You can't transfer the car to another person and the bank isn't going to find anyone to finance the car if it isn't worth the money you owe on it. You have to pay off the loan before any of that can happen.





You really have no options. You can keep driving it or you can sell it and lose money. The good news is you claim that the car still runs good. So stop worrying about the mileage and just continue to maintain it well and keep driving it.





I think the real issue here is determining how you got into this situation in the first place. You need to figure that out and avoid making the same mistakes in the future. Live and learn. Life is tough and not always fair. In fact it is rarely fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment