Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice on how to be a more laid back person?

Ever since the 8th grade (when I lost my best guyfriend) I've been.. I guess you could say ';getting back at the world'; by being very intimidating, and just mean. Most people have said it doesn't bother them because it's just how I've been, it's who I am. But I really don't want to be defined by this anymore. I've been noticing it's getting on people's nerves more, especially mine. Anyone with advice on how I can be more laid back and just.. chill? Thanks.Any advice on how to be a more laid back person?
do things without thinkingAny advice on how to be a more laid back person?
I was like that in my teen years.





I was able to relax and enjoy life when figured out how to like myself and be comfortable in my own skin. I finally realized that people out there want to like you and be a friend, but you have to let that guard down and let the in.

No comments:

Post a Comment