Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm auditioning for my yearly try out a my dance company. Any advice on how to wow the ';judges';? DOS OR DONTS?

A professional New York dancer is helping to hold the auditions and I want to really impress her and maybe get moved up in the ranks of my dance company. I really want some advice..... PLEASE?I'm auditioning for my yearly try out a my dance company. Any advice on how to wow the ';judges';? DOS OR DONTS?
don't be too over confident but just make sure they know you have a nice personality when you see them smile and say thank you for seeing me at the end so they get a good feel for you as a person so when they see you dance they will be totally blown away good luck hope it goes wellI'm auditioning for my yearly try out a my dance company. Any advice on how to wow the ';judges';? DOS OR DONTS?
Do...


Wear a smile always, and don't forget to floss and brush your teeth prior


Wear revealing outfit, better if it showed your ****


Pet your cat/dog/whatever pet you have, kiss its temple and caress its abdomen, that is for good luck


Make sure you underarms sweat, that will give you a ton of energy





Don't...


Surf the net, it will strain your eyes


Eat breakfast, it will make you huge


Slash your wrist, it will make you unable to drive


Comb your hair, messy hair will give you the dancer look which the judges love





Good luck!
I'm a high school freshman now and i am on my high school dance team. At auditions, make sure you NEVER complain. Do what the coach says, even if you hate it. Next, SMILE! Coaches are more likely to notice you if you are smiling. Last, STAND OUT. Do something to put yourself above everyone else. For example, if the coach says that at the end of the dance you are performing freestyle for 30 seconds, make the most of it. Be creative and the coach will notice. For a good example of standing out leading to success, see america's next top model cycle 10 the first episode. Allison stood out and she was the first to make it to the top 14.
Make sure you know your moves and don't lose timing, pick an outfit that stands out, makes you look good and that you feel really comfortable in. Look confident and make loads of eye contact, smile lots too. good luck!
Move confidently, keep a little smile on your face, make eye contact sometimes, if you mess up than blend it in like you really meant to do that! and, good luck!
Always smile. A smile can cover up a million mistakes because the judges don't what you are going to do. :)
eff off
do smile


do have fun


stand up tall

No comments:

Post a Comment