Thursday, July 29, 2010

Well, I've been known to give good advice, so I wanted to create my own advice column but how do I get started

I'm just a teenager, but i really want to communicate with the other teens out there, and hopefully help them with their problems, but how do I get started on my own column? And on the plus side, I've been told that you have to pay to create one. Is that true? Because I'm just a broke teen, who wants to help people.Well, I've been known to give good advice, so I wanted to create my own advice column but how do I get started
i suggest you go to like www.freewebs.com and make an account. ur user will be the web adress - www.yourusername.freewebs.com and make ur user something for ex.. like ask_mandy or something. then create the site add contact me for them to e-mail u etc.. e-mail me at navysangel5327@yahoo.com if u need help.Well, I've been known to give good advice, so I wanted to create my own advice column but how do I get started
Stay on Y.A. and get like 90% best answers, then youll know youre helping
just stay here

No comments:

Post a Comment