Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice on how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

Ive been dating this girl for about 2 months now i really like her and spending time with her. Our time together is not always perfect but i don't think every time you spend with a girl has to be. Ive dated girls before but I never had a serious relationship so how should i tell i want to take things to the next level. I was thinking I should take some time away from her to get my head straight I don't want to rush it.I need some advice on how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?
I think what you said right there is perfect.


You will definitely touch her heart and add that part about her being your girlfriend.


good luck!!!I need some advice on how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?
u should take her alon one day and make the whle time reallllly special,


then at the end before u say goodbye,ask her what she thinks about taking it to the next level...
i think youre right on taking some time to think and get things sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment