Saturday, July 31, 2010

My hair is puffy, curly, frizzy, and just plain ugly. I need advice on how to make it look good.?

I need help making my hair look good without straightening it or curling it with a curling iron. I get made fun of all the time, and usually wear my hair up which works but I'm ready for something new. I don't know what to do and need some help!!!!!My hair is puffy, curly, frizzy, and just plain ugly. I need advice on how to make it look good.?
okayy, hun be thankful yo have curly hair, but you dont know how to take care of it. it alllll starts in the shawer. do you use condtionar? if not, go to wal-mart and buy some sunsilk captivating curls conditionar. and some shampoo, but it doesnt matter what kind of shampoo you use.





okayy, when ur in the shower, wash only the roots of ur hair. then let the water rinse it out, dont touch ur hair while it is rinsing, next put a lot of condtionar in you hand, but not to much. spread that around in ur hand, and put it in ur hair as if you are putting in a low ponytail, then use the excess conditionar an massge that into ur roots. then let it soak into ur hair while you finish ur shower. when you rinse it out, DONT touch it at all, let the water rinse it out. now, once you are out of the shower, and ur hair is soaking wet, take a towel, and scrunch the excess water out of ur hair. then go to ur room, and take some gel, and put some in ur palm, and spread it around ur hand, then scrunch ur hair with it, both side and then the back. then put some more gel in ur hand, and do the op and the side agian of ur hair. after that, take some hair spray, i use aussi sprunch spray, to do this, spray ir hair all over top bottem sides back, all around ur hair, and scrunch some more. DONT BRUSH YOUR HAIR!! you wont need to if you use conditionar. let ur hair dry and style it, like put ur bangs up or to the side, or let them down, or put some of ur hair in some bobby pins, or a barret. well if you have any more questions on this, just ask me:)My hair is puffy, curly, frizzy, and just plain ugly. I need advice on how to make it look good.?
You're kind of limiting your options if you refuse to straighten or curl it. I don't know how you feel about perms, but you can get a large curl perm, or wavy perm to tame your hair with less daily maintenance, if that's what you're opposed to.
lol


ur just making things difficult by not using any hot tools !!


whata bout hot rollers.:)


or using frizz fighting conditioner shampoo (herbel essences)


and this is amazing for ALL HAIRtypes


http://well.ca/products/alberto-v05-mois鈥?/a>
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment