Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need advice about how to let this girl know that i like her?

I like this girl, we are friends but not to close. I want to let her know how i feel without risking losing her as a friend. I don't know if she feels the same about me or not.I need advice about how to let this girl know that i like her?
baby steps and time. try to get more and more comfortable with her, like when you guys are sitting together sit closer, flirt a little, and if she sas anything, slowly back off. Or you can send one of your buddies to ask her, but make sure it's a friend that is reliable, and one she doesn't know is friends with you. And watch her body language. watch her when she isn't around you, like from a distance, then watch when she IS with you.





Good luck and hope this helped!!I need advice about how to let this girl know that i like her?
Become close friends with her, flirt with her, be nice, things like that. Maybe go to the movies with her and a couple friends or something. Just hang out and after a while just go for it. It's not like you guys can't be friends if she happens to say no.





Good Luck!
text her %26amp; just b like so i mite kinda like you. it works just saying that trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment