Thursday, July 29, 2010

Will someone please give me advice on how to handle this?

I saw my daughters kiss each other. I was frozen in shock so I could intervene. What do I do now? It was a more than friendly kiss.Will someone please give me advice on how to handle this?
I guess it depends on how old they are.One of my friends told me one time that him and his brother used to jerk each other off.They are both married now and have kids.Will someone please give me advice on how to handle this?
Becca,





Don't worry, it's perfectly normal. You don't say how old your daughters are, but I get the sense that they are not very old, and even if they are, you don't really know what they were up to, do you? Perhaps they were practicing for that all-important first kiss with a boy (I know, that's probably not all that comforting).





Children, of all ages, are intensely sexual beings. Even infants will fondle themselves for comfort if left unwrapped. I remember this one time that my middle daughter was masturbating under her covers while I was in the room feeding her baby sister. (She was five at the time). When I realized what all the heavy breathing was about I almost busted a gut trying not to laugh out loud.





It's normal. Take some breaths and just leave them be. Trust me, they'll be fighting again in no time.





The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment