Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tanning After Breast Augmentation Any Advice on How long to wait?

I had a breast augmetntation about eight weeks ago... Mentor 500cc's over.... my incision is on my nipple... does any one know how long I should wait to tan??? Will the uv rays make my implant defective?Tanning After Breast Augmentation Any Advice on How long to wait?
The uv rays will not make your implants defective. At 8 weeks it should be ok for you to tan, but what you need to worry about is your incisions. I would cover them. The incisions will be super sensitive for quite awhile. Try some gauze pads to cover, cut them round, a little bigger than your nipple.Tanning After Breast Augmentation Any Advice on How long to wait?
I would consider a spray on tan as tanning beds continue to increase your risk for skin cancer. Why risk skin cancer after spending all that money on your breasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment