Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have naturally wavy hair, but the summertime makes it frizzy & poofy. Any advice on how to tame my hair?

i've tried mousse and gel but within a couple hrs of being outside it's all over the place. HELP!I have naturally wavy hair, but the summertime makes it frizzy %26amp; poofy. Any advice on how to tame my hair?
im not kidding you on this i bought me a sedu and i straighten my hair 2 times a week and it does not get frizzy anymore i apply a tiny bit of hair serum after i straighten it. i also put olive oil once a week (a tiny amount about 1 tsp and i massage it on my scalp with my finger tips and on my end, 2 hrs later i wash my hair about 4 times and then i add heat protectant, once my ahir is dry i straighten) and when i am done straightening it i have the softest shiniest hair and it rains here all the time and it doesnt frizz up my hair. sedu goes up to 410 degrees i think i only use it on the medium setting and like i said i only straighten my hair 2 times a week so i dont damage it so much. i have wavy hair too so if i am letting it air dry i just make sure i add enough hair serum to it and some moose and wa-la i have a ton of hair too :o)I have naturally wavy hair, but the summertime makes it frizzy %26amp; poofy. Any advice on how to tame my hair?
I have the same type of hair and what I do is use really good products in my hair and it does help alot. Redken makes this great gel now that is silk infused and it is amazing for my hair , it tames it makes it shinny and my hair doesn't frizz. And i use as a hair spray that is great for humidity it is by Matris curl life line , it is in a lite green bottle. They also have new blow dryers out that are made for humidity now. The chi rocket and many others. But the right hair product is the way to go. Shampoo and Conditioners help , but more importantly product is what is key
I have a ten inch long, two inch wide Mohawk made out of crazy naturally wavy hair that hangs down like a pretty nice lion's mane. Except when summer humidity- then it looks like someone has shoved a Tesla coil up into my rectum and charged it at power plant. The ONLY thing that knocks down the bush-boogie on my head is Frizz-ezz. Get the pump serum the spray is a waste of time.
there are some defrizzers .. if you are in canada AG products are wonderful .... umm you can also find them in the salon .. defrizzers! work better then gell and mouse it will give your hair shine and leave it natrual with out hardening it


and making it crunchy


good luck
it depends on your hair type. if you are caucasian then any type of difrizzers will do. but if your african american then you need to use hair serum. any type will do add it to your hair well it's wet then blow dry and add more. I'm black so this is what I have to do.
I have the same problem i use sunsilk De-frizz.it really takes the frizzyness off and it even makes my hair really shiny i get compliments all the time on it !
after you take a shower, blow dry it while combing it.


I would sugest gels that are specifically for straight hair because they keep kind of straight out your hair but still have a lil wave in it
straighten it.. and if you don't wanna do that then.. try AUSSI shampoo and coditioner .. add some roo to your doo.. lol but seriously umm.. try hair wax and hairspray worked for me.. hope this helps%26lt;333
Frizz Ease Products by John Frieda is very good. Check out the Dream Curls line.
I use tigi catwalk bed head curls rock.





right when I get out of the shower just put some in.


I don't even blow dry.
put gel in it after u get out of the shower
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment