Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on how to get rid of fat on the stomach and other areas?

I have a belly and I find it totally disgusting. Its not that noticible since I have good posture but I know its there and it lowers my self-confidence. Also I have love handles...bleh... Anyway what I'm asking is what are some good workouts I can do to tone my buns and thighs and get a flatter stomach?I need advice on how to get rid of fat on the stomach and other areas?
85% is what you eat so NO junk food, fat or sugar. Try running, aerobics, tennis, dancing whatever gets the heart rate up. Get some hand weights and a workout dvd, and do the weights toning,exercises and abs. Pilates is good as well. Workout 30 minutes a day.I need advice on how to get rid of fat on the stomach and other areas?
Targetted weight loss is quite hard, some would declare impossible, but the one thing that definitely showed results for me was wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box underneath, they have a few free trials remaining, it was highlighted in Fox News and CNN. I shed 30 pounds, it definitely does produce results!
Cardio workouts are pretty much the only thing to burn fat...so whatever makes your heartbeat race...u've gotta do that...usually running, try a sport of some kind.
Pilates, and running
I don't know how much fat can be a 5'4'; body that's only 97 lbs, but it just sounds like you need to workout some if you want a toner body.

No comments:

Post a Comment