Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice on how to lose weight after pregnancy but still breast feeding?

I put on 35Kgs yes 35 when I got pregnant ( due to giving up smoking and love of cheese )





now I have given birthday 7 weeks ago - I have lost 20Kgs


but need something to lose the next 15Kgs


any advice - I know I must still eat ';good'; food as I am breastfeeding but I still want to lose weight.


help!!!Any advice on how to lose weight after pregnancy but still breast feeding?
Congratulations to you. My grandson is 8 weeks old and my daughter is the same as you. My advice to her and to you is to Get out with the baby in the pram and go for a walk every day. Swimming is also good if you can get some one to look after the baby for a hour





it will do you good and also the baby if he/she is wrapped upAny advice on how to lose weight after pregnancy but still breast feeding?
i lost my baby weight by just breastfeeding and going for a walk each day. no dieting, i eat 3 big meals a day, plus a big fruit smoothie. breastfeeding did almost all the work! x
Breastfeeding will help you lose weight naturally!





Just try to eat well, fruit and veg and not too many fattening foods. You need good nutrition when you are breastfeeding.





Just remember that you need on average an extra 500-1000 calories per day (depending on how active you are) when you are breastfeeding.
Weight Watchers has a plan for breastfeeding moms!
Your not giving yourself much time,it can take 12 months to get your body shape back ,just eat healthy no junk food and as soon as baby starts crawling you will be run off your feet the weight will fall off.
breastfeeding works wonders to get your stomach toned, plus helps you lose weight, keep breastfeeding for as long as you can, and do some form of exercise!
Join a gym and if you're at home, dont snack.
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment